Based in Austin, Texas
DescriptionM.A.V. is a 3rd person Mech Action game focused on teamwork and fine tuning your M.A.V. to perfectly work with your own play style. Players take the controls of their personal Modular Assault Vehicle (M.A.V.) and battle it out, fighting a war for freedom. There are several game modes available including, the free-for-all Arena mode, the team based Siege Mode, and the much anticipated Campaign Mode.
HistoryM.A.V. has been a labor of love, by a one man team. It is inspired by many great mech games in the past, including the Xbox 360 launch title Chrome Hounds. M.A.V. started out as a dare, a personal challenge to show what one person could do if they were dedicated. It has now grown into something much more.
- Full Customization of your M.A.V. It's like Legos, but you are building a machine of destruction
- Single player or Multiplayer with AI bots, in all game modes
- A sophisticated AI that learns and adapts to player behaviors
- Campaign mode will feature a persistent war for resources and territories
- Hundreds of parts available so you can build the perfect M.A.V. for you
- Frequent updates add new gameplay!
Camo Patterns YouTube
Gameplay Walkthrough YouTube
Kickstarter Teaser YouTube
Content Update YouTube
Model Update YouTube
Alpha Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
M.A.V. has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- "Indie-developed mech battle game MAV wants to teach us a valuable lesson: that the best walking tank is the one you build yourself."
- Sam Prell, Joystiq
- "This one could be big."
- Dominic Tarason, The Indie Game Mag
- "As it stands, M.A.V. seems like it could make for a nice mid-point between the hyper-complexity (and, as a result, absurd potential for customization) of Chromehounds and the more easily accessible action of other mech standouts."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock Paper Shotgun
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About BombDog Studios
Bombdog Studios is a 1-man team indie studio, devoted to creating quality games with depth and persistance.
More information on BombDog Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Kind of does everything